SmartFlexTech - News & Press Releases
SmartFlexTech announces NETiON SmartClient
Allentown, PA 03/10/2016: SmartFlexTech releases the new advanced NETiON SmartClient, a dedicated Thin Client for Open Virtual Desktop (OVD) and other Broswer based Cloud Sessions. NETiON supports all OVD connection methods with the following features:
1) Managed OVD sessions via Firefox browser:
- Desktop Mode
- Portal Mode
- Secure HTML5 sessions
2) OVD sessions via native Enterprise Client with the following added features:
- GUI for session configuration and session management (start, stop, create, edit, delete a session) via our browser based SmartClient desktop window
Support for all OVD client command line parameters within our OVD Session setup and configuration
- Multi Concurrent Session capability - more than one session to the same OVD server or multiple servers for one or more users
Session(s) in floating Desktop Window(s) on the main SmartClient Desktop in up to 4 virtual work spaces
- Session in maximized (multiple) or full screen (single) desktop mode coverlaying the SmartClient Desktop
- Session(s) in virtual Desktops executing in individual X-Server instances switched to by using Ctrl Alt F8 - F12 or 'next available'
- Auto Start of OVD Sessions during SmartClient boot process.
- Local device, sound and printer support.
- Remote Admin session and client management
- Direct access Remote Management per individual client via Browser
3) Managed Browser based Cloud Sessions:
- Vendor supplied downloadable Cloud Client plugins / extensions
4) Hardware Options:
- Intel NUC OEM Thin Client architecture (Intel NUC Kit DE3815TYKHE)
- Intel NUC Celeron or I3 (Intel NUC Kit DCCP847DYE or DC3217IYE)
- Customized Mini-ITX SmartClient platforms
- SmartClient on a USB 4GB stick
- SmartClient on USB/IDE/SATA DOM Modules
The new advanced NETiON SmartClients are available now.